A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Skimmy dipping...

This morning I asked for skim milk in my chai latte at Whole Foods. (I am on a quest to find the best chai latte in town.) I was so distracted with amounting the correct change in order to maximize my quarter return (coin-operated laundry at the house) that I didn't notice the puzzled look that the barista gave me. Apparently, as my co-worker later explained to me, they do not have "homo" or "skim" milk here. They call it "whole" or "non-fat". So, what is 2% or 1%? Something to chew (well, sip) on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home