A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!


NYE - View from stage
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
For New Year's Eve this year, I went to the Guvernment with my former roomate Erin (from the "Crackhouse" days in Toronto). Although she advertised it to me, as a "house/trance" party, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed myself. The music was more than tolerable, and the synchronized light show was highly impressive. Here is just one of the photos that I took that night. Thanks to some tutelage from Erin, I learned how to use my new Canon SD600 to take photos of the lights...Pretty good, eh? I like this one because it looks like it was taken from a cave mouth...Lots of people!

1 Comments:

At 7:13 a.m., Blogger james said...

welcome to the trance community sis!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home