A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The morning after...


Kalendar - Jadine sleeping
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Not as young as we used to be. We left the club at around 3 am but ended up walking almost the entire way from Union Station back to Erin's place in Little Italy. Probably got back at around 4, and were snuggled into sleeping bags by 4:30 am. Unfortunately, I was just sleeping on a bubble mat, and her flatmates were smoking in the next room. I don't think I actually slept...more like "horizontal resting". Here I am at Kalendar the next morning, resting my eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home