A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dumpling machine


Dumpling machine
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Ahh...yes. The dumpling machine in operation. The vultures are already circling, waiting for the tasty treats...I lay out the skins, wet the edges with egg and lay the finish product on a platter. Dad spoons out filling and wraps. And Kevin is the Fry Guy. At Christmas, we made 2 batches for 16 people. Then we made two single batches in Hamilton for just the three of us...Yeah, that is a lot of dumplings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home