A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Garibaldi Lake - group.JPG


Garibaldi Lake - group.JPG
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Garibaldi Lake - my first weekend in Vancouver, a couple of us SOEH people went for a Sunday hike. Made me feel very out of shape.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 a.m., Blogger Melissa said...

Hey Jadine
That picture looks great. Seems to be lots of guys in your program - any single ones? I guess thats another reason I should come out and see my best friend. Ooh - how about hot asian guys? Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home