A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

That's it, that's all!

I just sent off my last paper to my prof about an hour ago. It feels a bit surreal being done actually. I have been churning out work all semester, nay, all year long...and now I don't have any more schoolwork to do until September. What a relief it'll be to only have to concentrate on work and enjoying my time in Winnipeg! Now, I supposedly have all this time...but I feel a little overwhelmed about what to do with myself.

While I am done my schoolwork, there are a ton of things that I still need to do before I leave, including reading a big 1 1/2 inch stack of articles for this literature review that i am working on. Well, at least they are paying me to do this. I have to pay for the three pairs of shoes that I bought yesterday! Maybe I should start packing...but that's crappy and boring. The weather has been lovely the past couple of days...and I really want to just walk around or go for a blade in the sun. Or even just sit in a coffee shop and read a novel. Catch up on my Macleans. Party. So much to chose from.

Oddly enough, I am finding myself at a loss of words. I must be tired. Maybe sleep is the best option for tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home