A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Road Warrior

I just called ICBC, the provincial licensing and driving insurance institution. (Cue cheers and screams of horror.) Apparently, as I have had my Ontario G1 for more than a year, I can transfer my "time" to my BC learner's license and I am now eligible to take the road test. But, I still have to take the knowledge test for the learner's again. And judging from the practice test available on their web site, this test is slightly more difficult than the Ontario one. I only got 18/25, but need 80% to pass. So, I guess I will have to do some studying first before I hit the road. So, you are still safe to walk around. Don't hide in your homes yet!

In other exciting news, I have been applying to jobs. Because I know you are all wondering, I am not limiting myself to any particular location. But, there seem to be more jobs available in Ontario than anywhere else in the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home