A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Life in the slowboat lane


IMGP7511
Originally uploaded by King Kieran.
I can't take credit for taking this photo. I swiped it from my friend Kieran's Flickr site.

This is the interior of the slowboat, that took us for 2 days along the Mekong river. I must point out that this photo must have been taken at the beginning of the journey, as everyone is sitting in their seats and looking very orderly and quiet. A couple of hours in, and everyone was wandering around, sitting on the windowsills, drinking Beerlao and being much more sociable...Good grief were those seats ever uncomfortable. Thank goodness for Ashley's cushion/neck pillow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home