A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Friday, September 22, 2006

Kayak-yak-yak...


IMG_0967
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Here is a photo that Tamir took of me during our kayaking trip. About 5-10 minutes after this photo was taken the skies opened up and it started to pour...This is one of the last photos from my Canon A85...sigh...it had a good long life. (For a camera...)

3 Comments:

At 9:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Sounds like a great trip so far. I'm looking forward to seeing your disposible camera pictures. Too bad our society makes products that are "made to break" so that you HAVE TO buy a new one... oh the poor environment :(
- Melissa

 
At 8:28 p.m., Blogger Jadine said...

It probably wasn't my brightest idea to bring the camera on the kayak. Oh well, I got some cool photos from it!

 
At 3:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe

glad you are having fun!!!

your bro...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home