A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Employed and Thai-ing one on!

I am officially employed! They offered. We negotiated. And I accepted. I will start at Veritox (in Seattle) when I get back from my trip to Thailand. Speaking of which, I am completely unprepared...and need to run some errands today, before my going away bonfire tonight.

Will try to update this blog with photos and stories while I am away...to let everyone know that I haven't died/been mugged/am having fun.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome...have a great trip!! Congrats on the job!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home