A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Washing windows at "Big John"


Chicago - washing windows
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Before flying back to the west coast, I spent the morning with my bunkmate, Meryl, an energetic Philadelphian-Vermontian. We went to the Old Pancake House for breakfast and discussion of Canadian and American politics. Then we rode to the 94th floor of the John Hancock building. It's not as tall as the Sears tower (or even the CN tower), but the view (especially of downtown) is supposed to be better. Anyway, here we are goofing around at the mock window-washing display (probably intended for kids).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home