A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dancing feet


Fred's prints
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Just before being picked up at Hollywood and Highland, I found a pair of feet in which to step out front of the Chinese Mann Theatre. When I was a child and taking tap dancing lessons, I would wish I could dance like Fred. (This was when I realized how uncoordinated I am.) Oddly, his feet are not much bigger than mine. Small feet...small...shoes!

Wayne and Aesook took me to a Korean grill restaurant in Koreatown. We had this grilled beef that was very yummy. Afterwards they made fried rice in the fat...yum. Reportedly, Kevin has not yet been privileged to LA Korean food. I was told to brag about this.

2 Comments:

At 12:29 p.m., Blogger Jadine said...

Err...no I don't. That is my left foot. Notice the curve in the toe, how it bends to the right...

 
At 7:44 p.m., Blogger Melissa said...

Ooh sarcastic brothers... aren't they so much fun. Kevin sounds EXACTLY like Randy...

Eugh!

Looks like you had a great time Jadine! I'm jealous of your time in the sun!

Off to Cancun on Friday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home