A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Venice beach


Venice beach
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
On my last full day in LA, Uncle Wayne drove Boris and I out to the coast. Here is a Wayne Thom original shot of Boris and I on the Venice Beach boardwalk. Probably if he got his hands on it, he would Photoshop out the manhole cover. Dogs running loose, pigeons scurrying away from dogs, tacky souvenir shops, henna tattoo artists, paddle tennis and guys working out at the Muscle Beach gym. Strange place. My camera batteries ran out of juice, so I had to buy a set of 7 dollar batteries to get the next two photos taken. I think it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home