A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Cubic!


27 bday - cake
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Well, I'm now 27 years young. For my cubic birthday, I had a potluck party at my apartment (or more specifically in the laundry room). Leah managed to squeeze 27 candles onto my cake. Sadly it required the purchase of not one, but TWO cartons of birthday candles. AND, to make matters worse, she burnt herself while lighting them. You know you are getting old when...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home