A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Monday, February 27, 2006

We have lost contact

On Friday, I accidentally flushed my contact lens down the bathroom sink. This is probably the second time this has happened. It's like watching 100 dollars go down the drain. Stupid astigmatism, stupid expensive gas permeable lenses.

I'm seriously considering getting laser eye surgery. I think the doctors have now perfected their technique, although the idea of having lasers shot at my eye is a bit disturbing. Hmmm...maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home