A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sand between my toes


Malibu - Zuma beach
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
After Venice beach, we drove along the coast past all the mansions, and had lunch at a roadside seafood restaurant. I had fish 'n chips and Uncle Wayne had mussels 'n chips. Then we went to Zuma beach, where my uncle had lived for 2 years back in the 60s (or was it the 70s...). Anywho, here he is chasing after Boris (who was chasing a jogger). Shortly after catching him, and as we were headed back to the car, the lifeguard warned us of the 300 dollar fine for having dogs on the beach. On the way home we drove through the canyon - very pretty...but no photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home