A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, April 30, 2006

City of Angels


Boris closeup
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Los Angeles is a fun place to visit. The majority of my time there was spent exactly in this spot (in my Uncle Wayne's backyard) reading, and staring into THIS face. This is Boris, Wayne and Aesook's (my aunt) Weimaraner. He's very energetic, loves to play fetch (which we did for hours, daily), and whines instead of barking.

We also spent a lot of time eating. My uncle is an excellent cook, and he also loves going out for a good meal. Needless to say, I was well-fed. I don't think I have eaten so much red meat and seafood in one week before. Which is why I am going vegetarian for a week...

So, here are some photographic highlights from my trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home