A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Downtown LA


California Centre
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
Although my Uncle Bing's buildings are scattered all over Vancouver, he also has this one in downtown LA. It was supposed to be one building in a larger complex, but the deal fell through, and this was the only one left standing.

I also walked through the Jewelry district and the Fashion district, where I bought a funky tank top.

Downtown is crowded, and stinky. The leering men made me a more than a little uncomfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home