A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Traffic


LA - traffic
Originally uploaded by Jadine.
On Friday, Aesook had the day off from work, so we drove to an outlet mall outside of Palm Springs. Driving through the desert was beautiful. Since it is spring, the mountains were lush and green. In a few months they'll be dried up.

At the mall, I went crazy (well, for me) and bought a pair of Tommy Jeans, 6 pairs of socks, 3 bras, a J Crew shirt and a pair of sandals. All for 70 dollars American. Wayne, on the other hand, seemed to think that the 90 dollars he spent on one pair of pants was a steal. Riiiight...

On the way home we were stuck in traffic for two hours. Yikes! No fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home