A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween

Last night I went to a Halloween party and met some new people. Exciting. I was a Texan which basically involved me borrowing some of Jenn's clothing and saying things like IN-surance and UM-brella. And i curled my hair... :)

Other exciting things that happened this week:
1. Wrote and aced my Toxicology mid-term. Felt a bit guilty though as I was writing it, since it was pretty hard and I'm sure a bunch of my classmates probably failed it.
2. Eclipse of the moon! Very cool...
3. Tour of the woodworking, metal working and welding shops at BCIT.
4. Bought some PC White cheddar mac and cheese from the Superstore. Mmm...PC...I missed you...Stared at the decadent chocolate cookies for a few minutes but decided against it.
5. Tried Power Yoga. Whew...what a workout!
6. Started my lab write-up...realised that Ventilation is Greek to me.
7. Started my stats assignment...realised that I don't know how to use Excel as well as I thought i did.
8. Tried some BC Chardonnay. Not very good, but it had a nice label! ;) None left for cooking.
9. Got some dude's phone number...Don't know if I will call...Hesitant to open up that can of worms.

At least it's not raining. Happy Healthy Workplace Week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home