A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Yes...still alive

Sorry I have not written in awhile, but I've been pretty busy recently. End of semester and everything is due in the next three weeks. I get exhausted just thinking about it. I did have an incredibly productive weekend though.

- Friday afternoon took a trip downtown to hunt for a belt buckle for Jenn's birthday. Anyway, found a pretty slick one "Made in Canada", pewter with lovely Native-looking sun design on it. I'm thinking of starting to wear belt buckles myself...They look pretty cool.
- Finished 3 assignments between Friday night and 5 minutes ago. The countdown is now: 2 major assignments, 2 exams and a couple of mini-presentations. Very manageable.
- Gave the bathroom a thorough cleaning and vacuumed my room.
- Made Clam Linguini...so simple and soooo tasty.

Pretty sad, eh. The highlights of my weekend revolve around a one-hour shopping excursion, homework and food...

My window appears to be leaking. Found a little puddle on the sill this morning. Nothing that can't be fixed with a little caulking, but why is it that I always get stuck with the room that leaks?

Think I may be coming down with something...my throat is tightening up. Will take some Buckleys and go to bed.

Ho hum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home