A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Well, that just about covers it...I've been resumed

On Wednesday I went to a resume and cover letter seminar. It was super useful...So today I re-wrote my resume and my cover letters in preparation for the co-op application process. I wrote three of each: one set each for GSK, Health Canada and Alcan. Well, I wrote one set and then modified it for the other two. It's been an exhausting process...but I think I have improved my technique. Hopefully it'll work...and I'll get a job...

I've come to terms with the fact that I really, really need to get a driver's license. A lot of these hygiene jobs seem to require some driving around with sampling equipment. So, definitely this summer...I promise...someone had better hold me to this! Do I have any volunteers to help me practice???? Anyone????

It's Reading Week! Although, I have spent most of the weekend doing schoolwork...so it hasn't really hit me yet. But in a few days, when I'm hitting the slopes at Whistler...yipee!! Sadly, I'll have to bring some bedtime reading with me. (How nice to get a nice big stack of readings in your mailbox on the Friday afternoon before Reading week...)

Tomorrow the plan is to do some more work, maybe go visit Lloyd at work (if time permits), make lasagna, and clean the apartment so that Dad and Melissa don't think I'm a slob. Maybe do some packing...Relaxed yet?

Ok...date with Lloyd tonight.

Happy Valentine's day! I heart all of you!

1 Comments:

At 1:08 p.m., Blogger Melissa said...

Hey Jadine. I'm pumped about my visit out West. You'll have to let me know what to bring. Also - a date with Lloyd on Valentine's day - very exciting. Details? :) You know me. I have a V-Date on Wednesday night. Yay Olive Garden! See you Friday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home