A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year!!

Back in Vancouver now...and I'm quite happy not to be living out of a suitcase.

Hamilton is pretty much the same as I left it. Highlights of this leg of the trip include: yummy home-cooked meals, movie night with Eddie, Christmas, dumplings, poker night, night with Melissa. Oooh and I got a digital camera...so be prepared for a photo-filled blog!

Trip to Toronto was good. A rockin' New Years with Erin, Tim, Tarek, Leslie and Jean at the Hard Rock Cafe bar. Visited some of my favourite spots: Mel's for brekkie, Sonic Boom for used cds, Seekers for used books, Amato's pizza, Indian food, card games and shopping!! Bought a couple of cute tops (surprisingly not from H&M which was devoid of inspiring clothing this time around).

The flight back was pretty lousy actually...Once again Air Canada was late leaving. I got stuck in the last row of the plane next to and behind crying babies. The in-flight movie put me to sleep. And the meal was bland. Next time, WestJet. The individual TVs are a nice touch.

Well, it was a relaxing month...Back to school tomorrow. Macleans issues were delivered while I was gone...already behind...sheesh...

1 Comments:

At 2:54 p.m., Blogger Melissa said...

WestJet has individual TVs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home