A Canadian in Search of the Emerald City

The intent and purpose of this blog is to inform my loved ones (that's you!) of my comings and goings. While I do love writing and receiving emails, sometimes it just isn't possible to correspond with each of you individually. You may call it "laziness". I call it "proper time management".

Friday, December 10, 2004

SOHO good!

Yeah! I just handed in my last assignment (3 days early!). Feels pretty darned good to be done. I have lots that I want to see in Vancouver before I head back to Ontario on the 21st. I almost don't know where to begin. Xmas shopping, catching up on my Macleans, sleeping (oh boy), exploring...

Going to the liquor store to pick up a bottle of SOHO to enjoy at the departmental "end of year celebration" tonight. I think I am actually the first person in my year to finish everything, so I think I will be the most relaxed tonight. Will go to the gym before the party. Need to unwind a bit.

Hmm...well, at least it has stopped raining, for now. And it's still warm enough for my long red jacket.

Ok...fun, fun, fun!! Done, done, done!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home